8"x12" on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper
Double matted to 14"x18" with 6 ply acid free mat
Wilson Bridge, in rural Carroll County, was built in 1897-’98 by the Lafayette Bridge Company and is located in the Deer Creek Valley Historic District near Delphi, Indiana. In 1997 the structure was scheduled to be demolished. The replacement was to be a modern concrete bridge. After a decade-long preservation battle, the restored bridge was reopened in 2008 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.